Saturday, August 09, 2008

PL

The Opening Ceremony was phenomenal, from start to finish, just astonishing and beautiful. I was so impressed that the statist commies would endorse such lovely, passionate expressions of human dignity, solidarity, creativity and love, and to execute it with such excellence. If they were trying to re-introduce China to the modern world, they succeeded beyond any reasonably wild imagination. Well done, Dragon.

One World, One Dream inspired to me to contribute a little more to the human condition today, so I extended my run to new lengths. This afternoon, in a beautifully mild, breezy day in Alabama, I ran seven miles, a new personal long. I feel awfully good going a little longer, faster, higher.

Go, World.

(Cheers, II.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike the Eyeguy said...

Seven is a very good number. It denotes competence, rock-hardness and represents a deed of derring-do that few will ever achieve.

Do that (or more) once a week and your fitness and confidence will shoot through the roof. You'll feel better, teach better, argue better and do lots of other very important important things better.

Added benefit: You'll be able to hold the notes at the end of songs longer. I bet you didn't know that one.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home