Friday, March 17, 2006

ORU and the Pig People

So, Mags, are you super feeling that Oral Roberts love today? The neighborhood charismatics taking on the urban G's with the full backing of a house full of Pig People?

Soooo-eeeee!

Go ORU! Make some history.

(check out Pat Forde's article on Memphis's dis on ESPN today.)
JRB

_________________________________________________________________

It's all about the Golden Eagles! Hopefully they will be speakin' in more spirit-filled tongues than the brothers from the ghetto and the Lord will look kindly upon them and smite Memphis with his mighty hand and outstretched arm! I've picked 'em by 18.

Oh, wait, did those oversized praying hands at ORU just open again? Did a mighty whirlwind burn out the prayer tower flame? Was that a 900 foot Jesus I just saw? DOH!

Go ORU!!!!!

Mag

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

I'm not so sure I intended my sacrilege to become fodder for public consumption. I feel as though I have offered strange fire to the Lord. Should I be afraid, or fear for my family who lives a mere stone's throw from the Golden Eagle's roost?

ORU SHALL MOUNT UP ON WINGS LIKE GOLDEN EAGLES. THEY SHALL REBOUND AND NOT GROW WEARY. THEY SHALL FASTBREAK AND NOT GROW FAINT!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home