Monday, May 01, 2006

Talent

I'm not a big NFL fan, but I did grow to love the Titans in their Super Bowl year when I was in Nashville. Two of the other contributors on this blog live a mile above sea-level, so we have some justification to root for the Broncos. For these two reasons, I am pleased with the NFL draft this year, even though I rarely every pay attention once these kids leave college.

Jay Cutler to Denver.

Vince Young and LenDale White to the Tites, to work under Norm Chow. (With Steve McNair almost bound for the Ravens, Mr. Young may get to prove himself quickly.)

Go 'Dores!

3 Comments:

Blogger JRB said...

I think Denver is just the right kind of town for Cutler. He'll be great.

Thanks for the compliment on the template. I've already changed it again, because that other one didn't have a space for links. We gotta give some link love to the People.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Mark Elrod said...

I thought I was at the wrong blog...

I hope Cutler does well in Denver, but I think Coleman is really going to light it up in Nashville for the Titans.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Kile and Em said...

I am likewise excited about Cutler coming to the mile high city. But I may be the only person who still thinks that Jake the snake has something left to contribute.

I am super excited to see what Vince Young can do with the Titan's.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home