Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Out

I have a sneaking suspicion that I closed a circle this week in blogworld. I have good reason to believe that at least one of my students discoved this blog. Now, I have not set out to disavow this place of personal writing since the move, but I likewise have not advertised it in professional, academic circles.

So, law students welcome! Your presence may transform this exercise a little, but that is a curious experiment in my mind right now.

If you are watching, feel free to make yourself known. I'm all about academic freedom.

Go Eagles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike the Eyeguy said...

Elrod II?

3:17 PM  
Blogger JRB said...

Not on your life, at least not 'til after the Bar Exam and 20 years of teaching.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Mark Elrod said...

JRB's students: I am willing to sell interesting college stories about Professor Baker.

I know you're all on a budget, but I think we can work something out.

9:05 PM  
Blogger dutro said...

ME, I would thing you would know too much about the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction to even get near this offer.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home