Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and Happy New Year. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.

God bless us all in the coming year. Let us all pray that "peace on earth and good will towards all" will prevail.

I am looking forward to a lot in 2006.
- Most of all I am looking forward to meeting my son. He is supposed to arrive somewhere around March 17th. I am pretty sure it will be the most amazing day of my life.
- Hopefully 2006 will start the process of our troops coming home from Iraq.
- I am looking forward to the Olympics in my beloved Italy.
- I am lookinf forward to some exciting possibilities at work.
- I am looking forward to my friends' band getting a record deal because their new album is awesome.
- I am looking forward to another chance for the Cubs to win the world series.
- As always I am looking forward to everyday I spend with my wife, my family, my friends, and serving my God.

What's on your horizon? What are you looking forward to?

p.s. We have been a little lax in our posting lately. Perhaps we should be looking forward to a new years resolution of posting more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home