Friday, December 30, 2005

Prayer Request

I want to ask everyone to please pray for my little nephew. Brady Thompson was born nearly 8 weeks ago but was 4 weeks premature. He has grown a lot in the past two months and seemed to be developing nicely into the cutest baby ever. The only problem had been a recurring stomach pain that would occur evertime after he ate. The doctors initially diagnosed it as acid reflux. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be the case. Brady's mom and dad took him to the hospital today for some further tests but it seems that he will have to have surgery to repair some intestinal problems. For such a little guy surgery sounds awfully scary.

I urgently seek all of your prayers for Brady Kile Thompson. I pray that God will comfort him and heal him as quickly as possible. I also pray that God will comfort his mom and dad in this very scary time. I am freaking out right now and I am only the uncle, I can only imagine how his mom and dad are feeling.

I thank you all in advance for your prayers. Updates will follow

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will lift prayers for sweet Brady and his family. May God comfort you all.
Hal and Karan Baker

3:58 PM  
Blogger JRB said...

Amen. We'll be praying. There is no worse worry than a parent's fear for their new child. May God heal him and give peace to his people.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Mark Elrod said...

Thanks for sharing, Kile. I'll be praying for Brady and his family.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home